1. I finished the top of this quilt and had it already for being quilted during the first quarter of the year(Q1), but as I want to learn how to use a long-arm machine and quilt it for myself, I couldn't get a lesson booked in time for this to be considered a Q1 finish, but it will definitely be a Q2 Spring finish! I'll take photos of my long-arm adventure and write about it here for you.
2. I began working on a quilt for my sister, and I'd like to have it finished before her Aussie Winter arrives.
3. I bought Thimbleblossom's Swoon quilt pattern and have been happily cutting out Tasha Horsley's Country Girls fabric. I am really enjoying this and have made five of these 24" blocks so far!
4. I'm only including this next project just-in-case I get really sick and bed-ridden and all I can do is hand-sewing. This is my longest running WIP and I have little hope that I will finish it this season either, but you never know! In My Garden applique quilt, 5 blocks done and 4 to go... still.
4. I am making a Nightie / Slip for myself. Not sure I'll be brave enough to model it on my blog though - maybe a headless shot?
5. I am also making some glow-in-the-dark Star Wars PJ pants for a friend... If they get the measurements to me before Q2 is over.