I have a bundle of dress patterns to give away to one lucky reader! Yay!
Winning this bundle comes with two provisos. Firstly that when you receive the bundle you can choose whichever patterns you'd like to keep, and secondly you then add some of your own patterns to the bundle and host a giveaway on your own blog! All you have to do is leave a comment at the bottom of this post!
Here are the patterns that are now currently in the giveaway. Click the images to see them full size:
|These three patterns start at size 14. |
The jacket goes up to size 20, the two dresses go up to size 22.
|These two dresses start at size 16. |
The one on the left goes up to 24, and on the right up to 22
|Both of these patterns have a size range of 18 - 24|
|These three range from large to extra extra large|
|These two patterns have a good size range in them:|
The dress on the left ranges from extra small to extra large.
The tunic on the right is extra extra small to extra extra large
|This pattern has only two sizes, large and extra large|
|The casuals pattern on the left ranges from US sizes 18 - 34,|
and the dress on the right is 26 - 32
· Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by you must have an active blog, so that you can host your own giveaway.
· I will randomly select a winner.
· Each winner will then pick a selection of patterns to keep for themselves, and host their own giveaway throwing some new choices into the mix and then send the patterns to the next person who will also be randomly chosen.
· All patterns are in the plus size category – ie – if the pattern comes in 2 sizing groups, then it will be the larger category. Patterns used to replenish the stock need to go up to at least a size 20 (most go higher). Patterns listed as “all sizes” will include plus sizes.
· We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there.
· If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to . This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided the original patterns. These plus-sized patterns have been contributed by me in the spirit of the generosity of the sewing community.
· Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel
· You must be be happy to post patterns worldwide.
|These are the patterns I am also adding into the Giveaway from my own collection: Gertie dress sizes 14 - 22, summer casuals patterns sizes 18 - 22, and costume sizes 26 - 32 These are all brand new and uncut.|
So that is it! All the pattern goodness ready to be sent your way! All you have to do is leave a comment below and I'll enter your name into the draw!