Monday 22 October 2012

Scarves for Mr and Mrs


I started both these scarves around the same time, but lovingly put my Mr as first priority and finished his scarf this week. I really like the way the wool changes hue both gradually and suddenly. I would recommend this type of knitting - doing two items at once, but have one that is simple and one that requires a bit more concentration. That way you can work on whichever project suits your environment and/or state of mind.
Plus a scarf is a very portable project that knits up satisfyingly quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely scarfs - both of them! Can't wait to see yours finished. g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for wanting to leave a message, but I have now had to stop messages due to rude spam.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...