Katy is hosting a Link-Up with prizes to help motivate us to finally get any of our long-term projects completed. Feel free to join in: visit her blog here for all the details.
My Finish-Along goals for Q31. My sister's quilt. Argh! I really had hoped to get this done much earlier in the year, but I keep procrastinating and putting it off. I really did want it finished in time for her to snuggle under it during the Australian winter, so hopefully it will get there at least before the daffodils open!
2. I recently bought a fat quarter bundle from Anna Maria Horner's new fabric line Pretty Potent, and have deliberated long and hard over what to do with it. I've finally decided on a pattern, and once some coordinating solids get decided upon, I am going to start cutting into these lovely fabrics!
3. I have finished all nine of the Swoon blocks, and have sashed them together. This quarter I aim to finish the quilting and binding and have it complete!
4. I have had these Harris Tweed remnants for well over a year now, but have finally purchased cushions to go inside them so I have no more excuses to leave them undone.
5. Will this finally be the quarter when I finish my needle-turn applique quilt???? Oh I do hope so!
6. Earlier in the year I bought some gorgeous organic voile from The Village Haberdashery, it is Flight by Birch fabrics. I have wondered what to make from it for quite a while, and have finally decided on a dress pattern. I do hope to finish this in time for a holiday in August.
So, that is my list of proposed finishes for the third quarter of 2014. I'll be linking up with the Finish-Along over at The Littlest Thistle.